Saturday, December 25, 2010

Next of Kin (1982)


Director: Tony Williams

Starring: Jacki Kerin, John Jarratt, Alex Scott, Gerda Nicolson

More info: IMDb

Tagline: There is something evil in this house.

Plot: In a rest home for elderly people, a daughter reads her mother's diary. Soon events that are mentioned in the mother's diary begin to happen to the daughter.



My rating: 3/10

Will I watch it again? No.

#37 on my on-going quest to watch every film from the amazing documentary, NOT QUITE HOLLYWOOD: THE WILD, UNTOLD STORY OF OZPLOITATION! (2008)

Of all of the Ozploitation flicks I've seen, this is the dullest. I was on board for it. Hell, it's got Jack Jarratt, the killer from WOLF CREEK (2005). That didn't matter. The nice look and style of the film didn't matter either. It was far too slow for me to get into...and I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment