Sunday, January 6, 2013

Airheads (1994)

Director: Michael Lehmann

Starring:  Brendan Fraser, Steve Buscemi, Adam Sandler, Chris Farley, Michael McKean, Judd Nelson, Ernie Hudson, Amy Locane, Nina Siemaszko, David Arquette, Michael Richards, Joe Mantegna

More info: IMDb

Tagline:  The music. The legend. The hostage situation.

Plot: Three band members hoping for a big break head to a radio station to play their demo tape and wind up holding everyone hostage with plastic guns when the head DJ refuses to play them.

 

My rating: 6/10

Will I watch it again? Nah.

This is about what I expected but less than I wanted.  I liked it.  It's harmless.  I loved Joe Mantegna as the DJ, and Steve Buscemi of course.  Nice BLUES BROTHERS (1980) type ending. That's about it, really.  I just watched the thing and I've got nothing to say.  Geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment