Sunday, July 7, 2013

MoH 209: Right to Die (2007)

Director: Rob Schmidt

Starring: Julia Benson, Martin Donovan, Anna Galvin, Corbin Bersen, Robin Sydney, Xantha Radley, Linda Sorensen, Derek Green

More info: IMDb

Plot: When a grisly car accident put his wife into a coma, a man reluctantly pulls the plug only to realize her spirit has turned vengeful against the living.


My rating: 7.5/10

Will I watch it again? Nah.







I liked this one.  Great grisly, gore effects.  I liked the pacing and how they doled out information, enough to keep you wondering what's going to happen next. I was guessing all the way until the great, satisfying end. I don't have much to say about this one but I do need to mention again how much I enjoyed the gore scenes.  There are a few and they get under your skin.  Ahahahahahahahaha.



No comments:

Post a Comment