Monday, September 26, 2011

The Depraved (1971)



Director: Gustav Wiklund

Starring: Christina Lindberg, Heinz Hopf, Bjorn Adelly, Siv Ericks, Janne "loffe" Carlsson
Birgitta Molin

More info: IMDb

Tagline: Young, Beautiful, Innocent... She was forced do do whatever shameful things they demanded! She was in the clutches of... THE DEPRAVED!

Plot: Lena is alone in the city when her parents are on vacation. She's torn between her innocent boyfriend and the older, more experienced, and sadistic sociopath Helge. She tells Jan about Helge, who gets angry and slaps her, she thereafter runs away and hitchhikes with the promiscuous and friendly couple Lars and Ulla, with whom she goes to Jan's mother's summer cabin. The day after, her boyfriend finds her there and takes her back to the city. Where she yet again is drawn to Helge. Lena's memories, the present and fantasies are frequently mixed.




My rating: 5.5/10

Will I watch it again? No.

#25 on 42nd Street Forever Vol. 1 (part of the TRAILER TRASH PROJECT)

Aka EXPOSED. Don't ask me what the deeper meaning of all of this is 'cause I don't have a clue. Was she dreaming it all? Could be but I'm not about to try and over think this drama/thriller. It's loaded with nudity and much of is is Christina Lindberg.


Need more reasons? There aren't any. That and my dedication to watch every movie off of a particular trailer compilation are the only reasons I watched it. Wait, it was really because of the trailer DVD. I've seen this broad naked in a few movies already. She is very lovely, though.


Is the movie boring? Not exactly but I think part of it was because I thought there was something huge waiting for me at the end like someone was going to die or worse. Nah, it just kind of ended with her waking up and talking to her parents and shit. It's not nearly as entertaining as the trailer makes it seem. Moving on...

No comments:

Post a Comment