Saturday, September 3, 2011

Creampuffs (1981)




Director: Sergio Martino

Starring: Edwige Fenech, Lino Banfi, Gianni Cavina, Marisa Merlini

More info: IMDb

Plot: Mariana (Fenech) and Domenico (Banfi) are on the run from her jealous boyfriend who just happens to be an over-jealous professional football player. Adding to that nonsense, Domenico is married and tries desperately to break away long enough to bang her.



My rating: 3/10

Will I watch it again? Shit, no!

#11 on Dusk to Dawn Drive-In Trash-o-Rama Show Vol. 1 (part of the TRAILER TRASH PROJECT)

Pitiful, silly and unfunny Italian sex comedy with nothing going for it except the lovely Fenech. Not even she can save this. It's probably on par with most Italian sex comedies that came out in 1981 but I'd never know 'cause I haven't seen any and after watching this one, I don't think I want to. Comedies are probably the hardest type of film to make and export. What's funny in Germany might not make it so here or in Russia and vice versa. Maybe this shit's funny in Italy but I ain't laughin' over here. There's probably someone in Milan right now pissing their pants watching this for the 15th time. But, then again, maybe not.


No comments:

Post a Comment