Sunday, October 17, 2010

Inside (2007)




Directors: Alexandre Bustillo & Julien Maury

Starring: Beatrice Dalle, Alysson Paradis

More info: IMDb

Plot: Four months after the death of her husband, a woman on the brink of motherhood is tormented in her home by a strange woman who wants her unborn baby.



My rating: 8/10

Will I watch it again? Oh, yeah!

#20 of 31 Days of Horror 2010.

I watch this on a double bill with MARTYRS (2008) and finish with AFTERMATH (1994) and you'll have one hell of a night. And I though MARTYRS was brutal. Geez. INSIDE is a swift kick in the nuts. It really goes for the jugular. The violence is staggering and in your face. The shit these people go through is mind blowing. I'm definitely going to have to watch this one again in a few months to see how it holds up a second time. And the ending! Goddamn, it's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment