Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Ralphie May: Too Big to Ignore (2012)

Directors: Michael Drumm, Chris Berkenkamp

Writer: Ralphie May

Starring: Ralphie May

More info: IMDb

Plot: Ralphie May proves he's TOO BIG TO IGNORE in his record breaking 4th Comedy Central Special.



My rating: 7.5/10

Will I watch it again?  Yes.

I was sort of introduced to Ralphie May in 2016.  He was one of several comedians on the DVD THE BIG BLACK COMEDY SHOW, VOL. 2 (2005).  I about peed myself during his set.  He fucking killed.  A lot of the comics on that disc did.  May was last and boy, oh boy, what a finish.  I haven't heard him as funny as on that disc but this special is pretty fuckin' funny.  I can't believe the guy's dead.  What a tragic loss.  He is missed.  Oh, I said sort of earlier because the first time I came across him was on an episode of SQUIDBILLIES where he played a one time character of P-Nut and he was just as outrageous as he was in his stand up.  I just didn't know it was him until 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment