Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sundance Film Festival 2014 Day 7



Now that I had the Sexy Pass, I was getting in to everything I wanted.  After getting home late last night from the midnight showing of YOUNG ONES I got my 5 hours of sleep, packed my bags and headed over to the morning show of FISHING WITHOUT NETS (GREAT flick), then it was a sweet, emotional ride with LOVE IS STRANGE (I babied out at the end of this one) and I finished with WHIPLASH, the film that won both the Audience award for best film and the Dramatic Competition Grand Jury award.  I can see why.  It's been one hell of a day at the movies with the best film (it deserves all of the attention it's getting) closing out the festival for me and in the best theater (Eccles).  I couldn't have asked for a better finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment