Sunday, August 19, 2012

MoH 112: Haeckel's Tale (2006)


Director: John McNaughton

Starring: Steve Bacic, Micki Maunsell, Gerard Plunkett, Derek Cecil, Pablo Coffey, Jon Polito

More info: IMDb

Plot: While on his way to see his sick father, a man takes shelter with an elderly man and his young wife but soon discovers their horrible secret.



My rating: 5/10

Will I watch it again? No.

Oh, boy! A Gothic horror episode! Oh, no. It's boring as fuck all. John McNaughton's HENRY: PORTRAIT OF A SERIAL KILLER (1986) is.the.best.serial.killer.movie.EVER! I was so excited with anticipation for this episode that I practically had my dick in my hand. I can handle slow and liesurely-paced movie but I can't handle slow and "I don't give a fuck". It's not just the pacing but I really didn't care for any of the characters, the story or the ho-hum conclusion. Color me flaccid on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment