Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Katt Williams: Live (2006)


Director: Zo Wesson

Starring: Katt Williams

More info: IMDb

Plot: Katt Williams's first Comedy Special filmed in Katt's hometown of Cincinnati Ohio. In this raunchy, uncensored routine, Williams free associates on everything from sex, to fatherhood, to his presuppositions and disillusionment about life in the City of Angels.



My rating: 7/10

Will I watch it again? Nah.

#8 on Stand-up Comedy Month, May 2012

Until I came across 3 of his DVDs I had never heard of Katt Williams. I really like this guy. I like his delivery and his energy. And then there's the funny. I wasn't howlin' all over the place but I laughed more than usual. His bits on weed, 99 toys and fuckin' had me going pretty good. I'm looking forward to watching the other Katt DVDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment