Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Reservoir Cats (1968)

Original title: The Kill

Director: Gary Graver

Writer: Gary Graver

Starring: Antoinette Maynard, Walt Phillips, Sharon Wells, Natasha, Nancy McGavin, Tod Badker, Tony Brooks, Pam English, Uschi Digard

More info: IMDb

Tagline: Was it the nymphomanic...the hunchback...the gangland leader...or a million dollars worth of heroin...that led them down the bloody path to --

Plot:A gumshoe sets out to find a young woman's missing brother. His investigation leads him into the seamy world of drug smugglers...and a shitload of naked broads.



My rating: 5/10

Will I watch it again?  No.

#1 on the Uschi Digard Needs to Have My Babies Project

If you're looking for a goofy time with LOTS and LOTS of naked broads and you want it in 45 minutes or less then this picture is for YOU!  There's not much to it beyond a couple of cheap laughs, lots of nudity and something of a story involving killers, drugs and a two bit P.I. on the case.  The nudity is what brings it, especially near the end when Uschi Digard, in her film debut, shows up as a hitchhiker and steals the P.I.s car.  That was fun.  After that I think there's about 5 minutes left and everything culminates in a big chase leaving a lot of people dead.  Who?  I couldn't tell you because I just didn't care, especially when Uschi left the scene.  It looks like it was filmed without sound and everything was added later.  The music is cool and the titties are hot.  What else do you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment