Saturday, June 16, 2018

Frankenstein the Rapist (2008)

Director: Bill Zebub

Writer: Bill Zebub

Starring: T.J. Glenn, Nikki Sebastian, Andrea Szel, Sativa Verte

More info:  IMDb


Plot:  I think it's got something to do with Frankenstein's Monster raping lots of chicks but the movie doesn't get that across well.

My rating: 3/10

Will I watch it again?  No.

Have you ever wondered if you could get bored watching an 85 minute movie with 75 minutes of nudity?  I didn't either but there's a first time for everything I reckon.



Smiles, everyone, smiles!


 




Who would've thought Frankenstein had such a hard on for crucifixtion?

I have no idea what I just watched except there are A TON of naked women in this movie.  If that's your endgame, Bill Zebub, then you won.




We're told there's a monster but you only get to see its hand.  The music was pretty good but since there was no credit given for it I'll assume it was from a stock library.  Besides the gaggle of tits that was the best thing.  If you're looking for gore you're not getting much more than some red spatter on a couple of the broads that stands in for blood.  The "narrative" provides long scenes of dialogue cut between long scenes of a strange audio soundscape and lots of nudity.  It's an experimental film but for a guy who'd made almost twenty movies at this point, you'd think it would've been much better.  I think the big takeaway here is Bill Zebub is a master at getting women to get naked in front of the camera.  This is for anyone who wants to see how boobs can get boring.  I take it Bill Zebub LOVES rape.  This film sits in the middle of his rapist trilogy (so far) beginning with JESUS CHRIST: SERIAL RAPIST (2004) and SANTA CLAUS: SERIAL RAPIST (2016). 



Were they?

No comments:

Post a Comment